3M LC-LC OM4 Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
- Free-hanging or panel-mount design
- RoHS Compliant
- Low insertion loss
- High precision alignment
- UL-rated plastic housing
- Telcordia style boots
OM4 multimode fiber patch cabling ensures optimal performance in 10/40/100G networking applications,they are designed, manufactured and tested according to protocol and performance dictated by the industry standards. The quality of the components used to build our fiber optic patch cords ensures long lasting and high repeatability connections. Abalone Tech offers a wide variety of connector options, jacket colors and diameter as well as different flammability ratings, and have the capability to custom build to meet your most stringent mechanical and performance specifications.
All patch cables have an identification label and have a unique serial number assigned to them. On each of these labels the part number, serial number, and the length of the patch cord are displayed for easy product recognition and traceability
- Premium cabling designed to exceed industry standards.
- Supports data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps, and 100 Gbps
- Backward compatible with existing OM2 and OM3 50/125 MMF equipment
- Reversible-Polarity connectors let you easily adapt the cable to your network.
- High bandwidth supporting longer distances
- Perfect for use in Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Cost-effective solution
Parameter of OM4 LC Duplex Fiber Patch Cord
|Operating Wavelength||nm||Single Mode||1310nm and 1550nm|
|Max. Insertion Loss||dB||Single Mode||≤0.3|
|Min Return Loss||dB||PC||/|
|Fiber Type||G657A Fiber, 2.0mm with PVC jacket|
|Operating Temperature||℃||-40 ~+80|