Breakout Cassette 12-Fiber MTP®/MPO to 12 LC Duplex
- For High Density Fiber Enclosure Panels
- Factory terminated connectors reduce the time and labor cost
- Eliminates the cost of field-termination.
- Results in a lower total installation cost
- Eliminates termination errors, Minimize install time
MTP® fiber cassette modules offer 12-fiber MTP® adapter on the rear of the units routed to 6 duplex LC adapters on the front patch field, which interconnect with high density fiber cable assemblies for multiple applications.
Fiber optic MTP®/MPO cassettes are an easy and low cost no-splice solution to transfer from multi-fiber cables to fiber optic patch cables without the use of splice on pigtails.
Our MTP®/MPO cassettes are all made with high quality Corning fiber optic cable and are available in variours fiber modes: Single-mode (9/125um), Multimode OM1 (62.5/125um), Multimode OM3 (50/125um) and others. These cassettes also have many common fiber optic connector ports available, including: LC, LC/APC, SC, SC/APC, FC, FC/APC, and ST fiber optic connectors.
- Factory-terminated provide consistent quality, high performance and reduce installation time
- 100% tested for low insertion loss performance and high back reflection
- Fiber Count: 12 fiber trunk cable
- Laser-Optimized multimode OM4 fiber
- Comply with IEC 61754-7, TIA/EIA 604-5, Telcordia GR-1435-CORE and RoHS
- Customized breakout lengths and fanout sizes available
- Available in both Singlemode and Multimode fiber types
Parameter of 12-Fiber MTP/MPO ( Female ) to LC Cassette
|Fiber count||12 F|
|Front Connector Type||LC duplex (APC)|
|Rear Connector Type||MTP(APC)|
|Insertion loss||≤0.7 dB|