E2000 Connector Kit Single Mode APC 2.0mm Cable
- E2000 fiber optic patch cablel
- Locking latch connector retention mechanism
- Integrated ferrule endface shutter for product protection
- Fits existing cabling designs.
- Excellent for high-packing applications.
- Full-ceramic ferrule.
- Easy to use
E2000 Optical fiber connector is a detachable (movable) connection device between fiber and fiber. It precisely butts the two ends of fiber, reduces the loss of optical link as much as possible, and enables the optical signal output by transmitting optical fiber to be coupled to the receiving optical fiber as much as possible. It is widely used in telecom networks, CATV, FTTX, etc.
Features and Benefits:
- High repeatability and high stability
- Ease of installation
- Meets GR326 or IEC 61300-2 standards
Parameter of E2000 Cable Connector
|SM Standard||SM Premium||SM Premium plus||MM|
|Ceramic ferrule spec||125.0~125.5μm||126~129μm|
|Ceramic ferrule concentricity||<1μm||<0.5μm||<0.3μm||<4μm|
|Insert-pull test||500 times<0.3dB||500 times<0.3dB|
|Suitable fiber||UPC/APC(9/125μm)||UPC (50/125μm,62.5/125μm)|
|Boot type||0.9mm /2.0 mm /3.0 mm /Short Boot/ Long Boot|