High Density 1U MTP®/MPO Patch Panel Unloaded
- Internal cable management
- Up to 144 fibers in 1U space
- Matching for UHD series M cassettes
- The body is made of High Garde Metal Plate
- Provides the highest levels of density and serviceability
- Easy to install
The High-Density 1U Patch panel is specially designed to filter high-density cabling systems in data centers and telecommunication environments. This rack-mountable MTP® patch panel can be loaded to provide a maximum of 144 fibers using 36xLC QUAD adapters as well as other capacities (including 72 or 144 fibers) all pre-connectors to either 12 or 24 fibers MTP®, within a space-saving 1U profile.
Tool Free Removal Cover Plate above adapter field with Transparent plate in front for easy viewing and Dust-Proof
Comes in Unloaded and loaded versions.
MTP® fiber cassette modules offer 24-fiber MTP® adapter on the rear of the units routed to 12 duplex LC adapters on the front patch field, which interconnect with high density fiber cable assemblies for multiple applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Flat front 1U and up to 144 LC fiber port configuration
- Available in SM, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and OM5 fiber grades
- Flat front panel for optimal cable routing
- Easily accessible MPO/MTP® ports for connection to trunk cables
- Compliant IEC-61754-7, EIA/TIA-604-5 & RoHS
- Factory terminated and tested
- MPO/MTP® components feature superior optical and mechanical properties
Parameter of High Density 19'' Rack-mountable 1U
|19 Inch Rack Fitting||1U|
|Material||16 gauge cold-rolled steel|
|Dimensions (Panel Only)||W:424mm; H:44mm; D:222mm|