SC Male-LC Female Hybrid Fiber Optic Adapter
- ≤0.5dB(Typical) Low Insertion Loss
- Color Coded for Rapid Fiber Management
- Protective Dust Cap Keeps Adapter’s Interior Clean from Dust
- No Tools are Required for Assembly
- Available in A Variety of Connector Types
Hybrid fiber optic adapter which couples fibers of different connector types and genders, which features an SC male to LC female configuration. The Polyphaser has a ceramic sleeve designed for use with single-mode fiber.
The SC- LC Hybrid Fiber Optic Adapter is a special style of fiber optic adapter that supports the precision connection of different types of fiber optic connectors. It is specially designed to incorporate the Small Form Factor SC into LC configured environment. The compact design enables network operators to reduce costs via space savings, and by eliminating hybrid cable assemblies.
Hybrid adaptors are available in single mode and multimode and with many different configurations.
Features & Benefits:
- High-precision alignment sleeve
- Low insertion loss and high reconnect ability
- Available in plastic or metal body
- Plastic construction lightweight
- Available in blue single mode and in beige For multimode
- Complies with IEC, TIA/EIA, Telecorida standard
- Free Samples for testing
Parameter of Hybrid Fiber Optic Adapter
|Female (LC/UPC)||Male (SC/APC)|
|Return Loss||≥50 dB||≥60 dB|
|Insertion loss||≤0.3 dB(standard), ≤0.25 dB(Premium)|
|Repeatability||＜0.2 dB(500 times)|