NSN Boot Duplex LC FTTA Fiber Optic Jumper | Outdoor
- 100% Compatibility Tested
- Easy mount to save time
- Performance Reliability
- Quality Commitment
- IP67 water and dust protection
NSN Boot is used for the CPRI Optic Patch Cord cable, that’s a flexible boot that is an ideal design for outdoor fiber cable applications. Such a product can meet the FTTA(fiber to the Antenna) program requirements for outdoor environment conditions.
Our outdoor FTTA Patch Cord is made of waterproof housing, which fulfills IP67/ IP68 environmental sealing requirements. LC UPC duplex connectors, the cable features superior crush resistance and a high degree of flexibility with the armored tube.
Furthermore, the cable features a flame retardant LSZH jacket which is UV stabilized and highly resistant to chemicals commonly found in industrial environments, also suitable for both indoor and outdoor industrial installations.
- Easily add/install jumper cables for a future expansion
- Factory-assembled cables for a fast on-site installation
- Flexibility with bending radius and excellent cable routing properties
- Equipped with customer specific power and fiber-optic connectors
- Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath
- Smaller diameter, simple structure, light weight, and high practicability
- Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth data transmission
Parameter of NSN Boot Dulex LC Fiber Optic Jumper
|Return Loss||≥ 50dB(UPC)||≥ 35dB|
|Durability||(1000 matings) < 0.2dB|
|Operation Temperature||-40℃ ~ +75℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ~ +85℃|