24/48 Fibers Outdoor Wall Mountable Fiber Terminal Box
- Water-proof, anti-rust design for outdoor uses.
- Easy installations: Ready for wall mount – installation kits provided.
- Lower Insert loss and easy splicing.
- Suitable for SC,FC, ST,LC,duplex and simplex both available
- Full assembly or empty panel optional
- RoHS Compliant
24/48 Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel Enclose is designed for high density, our Wall Mount Fiber Enclosure saves space while providing ample room for cable routing. Constructed from 16 gauge steel for performance and durability.
Holds 2 LGX adapter panels up to 48 fibers (48 LC, 24 SC or ST).
Suitable box for many indoor installations, easy fix and reopen to have access to the pigtails, the cable is also easy to block and give a full secure equipment.
- Easy Release Latches – Hinged front and rear doors open easily in a crowded rack
- Non-captive top and bottom entries – Protects trunkcables
- Rear SC cut-outs – convert into wall mount splitter, SC simplex, LC duplex, or MTP® cassette
- Ships in durable cardboard box with anti-static EPE pearl cotton foam packaging.
Parameter of ODF Patch Panel Splice Tray Units
|Dimension HxWxD(mm)||Capacity(core)||Working Environment||Note|
|352x168x110||24||Indoor||SC, LC Duplex, E2000|