Fiber Optic Distribution Box
- Protection level：IP55
- Multiple features in one
- Wall-mounted or Poled-mounted
- High density small size box
- Install without cutting
- Easy for maintenance and installation
Indoor FTTH Fiber Distribution Box, optical fiber distribution box is used for the fusion splicing, splitting, wiring transmission, and other functions of the optical transmission terminal. It can effectively terminate, protect and manage the optical cable. It is necessary equipment in network transmission.
This fiber optic distribution box is able to hold up to 16 subscribers. It is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with the drop cable in the FTTx network system. It integrates fiber splicing, splitting, distribution, storage, and cable connection in one solid protection box.
Features and Benefits:
- Optical fibers can be installed without cutting
- Protection level： IP55
- lamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution…etc all in one
- Cable, pigtails, and patch cords are running through their own paths without disturbing each other, micro type PLC splitter installation, easy maintenance
- Distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed by expression port, easy for maintenance and installation
- Box can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- The drop leaf can be installed 1 pc of 1*8 or 1*9 mini type PLC splitter
Parameter of Indoor Fiber Optic Terminal Boxes
|Box Material||Size (mm)||Max Capacity||PLC Splitter||Inlet and Outlet Cable Port|
|PC+ABS||148*95*50||1F||9pcs SC||1 pc of 1*8 or 1*9
mini type PLC splitter.
|2port for main cable in 9port for drop cables out|