12F MPO/ MTP® to 6x Duplex LC Fanout Cable 2.0mm
- Quick installation time
- Singlemode & multimode performance
- Ensure optimum interconnect performance
- Interferometer tested
- Quality controlled factory
- Easy to use MTP® brand connector
Fiber consolidation is always attractive, especially in the HD (High-Density) environments where the 12 fibers MTP®( MPO) fanout cable can be an excellent fit, is s designed for high-density fiber patching in data centers which need space saving and reduce cable management troubles.
MTP fanout/breakout cables are the ideal connection to patch panels and data distribution routing. They can be made with both 12 fiber MTP connectors and 24 Fiber MTP® connectors.
A variety of options are available and include MPO/MTP® to LC, SC, ST, and FC fiber optic patch cables.
- OFNR UL-rated cables extruded from Corning fiberglass
- High Density design cuts down on installation costs
- Ultra high fiber count cabling solution
- Satisfies client’s needs in different industries
- Factory-terminated provide consistent quality, high performance and reduce installation time
Parameter of MTP to LC fanout cable OM4
|Insertion Loss (each channel)||≤0.5dB||≤0.5dB||≤0.5dB||≤0.35dB||≤035dB||≤0.35dB|
|Return Loss (each channel)||≤40dB||≤55dB||/||≤40dB||≤55dB||/|
|Durability||≤0.2dB at 200 cycles|