Pre Terminated Outdoor Multimode Fiber Optic Cable LC
- Factory terminated and tested
- Strong kevlar pulling eye
- Test results included
- Cost effective installation
- Higher reliability
- Up to 75% reduced installation time
Pre terminated Indoor/Outdoor cable (I/O cable) is designed to withstand the environmental conditions experienced outdoors.We have the widest range of Pre-Terminated Fibre Optic cables that can be installed in a fraction of the second. This cable does not require any specialist and it’s supplied with installation guide allowing you a fast installation with plug and play system. Your installation times will be reduced by 75% or more with a pre-terminated fiber cable from Discount-Low-Voltage.com. These assemblies eliminate the need for on-site termination and expensive tools.
Multimode Om1, Om2, Om3 and Om4 and Single Mode are available with fibre counts of 4, 8,12, 16 or 24.
The secondary coated fibres are terminated with SC, ST or LC connectors whichever is suitable to your demand.
- Pre Terminated Fibre in only 1-2 days
- The simplest, quickest and most cost-effective solution ready to take to site and install straight away.
- Fast turnaround with any connectors, fibre type and cores that you require.
- Quality tested and approved
- Guaranteed and certified quality system
Parameter of Pre Terminated Indoor/Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable
|Connect the Head||LC/LCA/SC/SCA/ST/FC||The Number of Fiber Cores||from 2 to 144|
|The Type of Fiber||G652D,G657A1,G657A2,OM1 to OM5||Color||black|
|Outer Sheath Material||LSZH,LSZH-FR,UV,PE…||Echo Loss (RL)||≥30dB MM, 65dB SM|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3dB||Trunk Path||5.0mm|
|Branch Line Diameter||900μm,1.6 or 2.0mm||Minimum Static Bending Radius||10D (mm)|
|Minimum Dynamic Bending Radius||20D (mm)||The Maximum Pull of the Rope||200N|
|The Type of Cable||Loose or semi-loose||Operating Temperature||-40~70°C|